The 2018 Share the Dream campaign took off in media and social. Quality mass media coverage throughout Financial Planning Week kicked off with FPA CEO Dante De Gori live on breakfast TV. A national audience reach of 100+ million was achieved through 496 earned media items.
The campaign drove the highest number of Find A Planner online directory views since the website search tool first launched. 1,776 new website subscribers were added within a week of campaigning. Social media engagement drove FPA’s Facebook followers up over 10,000.
- 496 earned media items and 100+ million estimated audience reach.
- 9 live on air national TV segments syndicated 179 times across Australia.
- The brand — the Financial Planning Association of Australia, or FPA — was positioned positively and prominently in the media.
- 100% key message delivery from 4 media releases.
- The term “Invisible Money Generation” made news headlines. Coverage included illustrations, photography, video and audio.
- The overall tone of the media stories was positive, as was the sentiment in social media.
- “Share the Dream” eBook downloads and social media video views exceeded all KPIs.
- 1,776 new Money & Life FPA owned media site subscribers.
- Money & Life page views up 64% and visitors up 45%, compared to monthly averages.
- 1,212 FPA Members and Stakeholders downloaded content for their own channels.
- 496 earned media items.
- 100+ million estimated audience reach.
- 1776 new Money & Life FPA-owned media site subscribers.