One of our key projects involved using the ‘We Belong Too’ research report as a basis to generate media coverage across online, print, TV and radio. Our success included:
1. Creating three compelling video packages including interviews at the annual ASPECT Schools’ Sports Carnival.
2. Creating and managing editorial strategy and content creation for a quarterly newsletter, including in-depth podcasts.
3. Providing content and support for ASPECT events, including fundraising and the annual Recognition Awards.
The Impact Institute team is particularly proud of two videos that were created in our first year of working with ASPECT; ‘Aspect Sports Carnival 2013’ and ‘What is autism?’ These videos accumulated over 800 and 2,600 views, respectively, alongside an extraordinary 116 pieces of print, online and radio coverage.
In addition, we also secured:
- 20 online articles on highly visible news sites.
- 5 print articles in key publications.
- 91 radio pieces, including 8 in-depth on-air interviews.